Booking terms and conditions
- Course fees are payable in advance of the course. On receipt of your booking form, the WTSA will invoice for the full amount. Invoices must be paid in full within 14 working days from the date of the invoice. The WTSA are happy to extend the payment due date, however this will need to be communicated in writing in advance.
- The delegate fee includes the facilitation fee, the course materials and refreshments. Lunch will be provided for full day courses.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- There will be no charge if your booking is cancelled more than 15+ days in advance of the training session.
- 50% of the fee is payable if cancellation is made within 8 - 14 days of the training session.
- The FULL fee is payable if cancellation is made within 7 days of the training session.
Failure to attend a free course:
- Should you book to attend a course which is free of charge and you fail to attend, your school/organisation will be charged for the costs incurred (facilitator fee, course materials and refreshments).
Change of delegate:
- Should you wish to change the name of the person who will be attending the course, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the course date stating:
- the name of the person who was due to attend the course
- the name, email address, DBS number and DBS date of issue of the person who will now be attending the course
Changing your booking to a future course date:
- Changes to your booking will only be accepted in writing.
- There will be no charge if your booking is changed more than 15+ days in advance of the training session.
- 50% of the total fee is payable if changes are made within 8 - 14 days of the training session.
- The FULL fee is payable if changes are made within 7 days of the training session.
If the WTSA cancels a course:
- We will inform you, by email, at the earliest possible opportunity of a cancellation.
- We aim to run all listed courses. However, if we cancel a course due to low delegate numbers / unforeseen circumstances, we will inform you at the earliest possible opportunity by email and will reimburse the full cost back to you.
- Should you decide that you would like your booking to be transferred to the next available course date, there will be no additional charge.
Whilst we understand that circumstances change, this policy has been put in place to prevent future courses from being put in jeopardy due to tight financial margins.
Please talk to us if you have any queries or concerns.